Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Where Do We Go From Here?

Ever patient Darling Husband and I are settling into our new place and trying to unpack a mountain of boxes. The guest room/office is looking more like a storage area with a laptop at the moment. Moving is always exciting, stressful, and invigorating.

One of the more difficult aspects of moving to a new city is finding new doctors. I especially need to find a new acupuncurist as this relocation was so stressful on myself that I completely missed a 'cycle' in August....after dropping cash on a handful of pregnancy tests. Need to find a GP and I'm thinking about finding an RE as well. Not sure in which order I should do that one. DH and I have been thinking about trying IVF. I really don't know if I want to finally throw in the towel with ART. A big birthday is fast approaching and I'm not sure how the ART community treats women over a certain age. Funny enough, the older I get the stronger and more confident I become. I feel more capable of being a mother now than when I was in my twenties. If only my ovaries would cooperate!!

No comments: