Friday, January 9, 2009

Crossing Fingers

Finally heard back from my GP yesterday afternoon. She said that there is an area in my right breast that 'most likely is glandular tissue' but is 'asymmetrical in an area' so the mammogram gurus want to check it out again. Guess there is a way to zoom in on certain areas. So, this weekend I am crossing my fingers, hoping and praying that this 'asymmetrical area' in my breast is merely glandular tissue and nothing more. I've been so full of hope about the next couple of months and this is just something I did not expect.

2 comments:

loribeth said...

My fingers also remain crossed for you!

KandiB said...

Goodness. I'm praying for you, too. Try not to get too worried...those types of lumps run in my family. Not fun, but usually just bits of tissue. Let us know :)