Friday, March 6, 2009

Over Now

Just got a call from the clinic today and my hcg is 54. Although it has just about doubled in 48hrs, apparently it is not growing fast enough for the doctor and we are to stop the medication tonight. It hasn't hit me yet as I am still confused how two days ago the doctor thought it might be rising slowly and today the number is not viable. DH and I are very confused. I am to go in for more bloodwork in four days. Is there any miracle that this could survive without progesterone? Sadness is hitting me. Think I need some retail therapy as a distraction. Although, if we are doing a frozen cycle after this one I'm not sure if I can afford to buy anything outside the sales racks...

2 comments:

loribeth said...

I'm sorry. :(

Anonymous said...

It is so sad when it seems like there is a chance, and then they finally just say, it's over. I'm feeling for you - and nothing wrong with a little sales rack retail therapy, if you're up to it. Take care.