Tuesday, July 14, 2009

One Week Down

Today marked one week since the FET. I was so positive it worked last week, but now I'm not sure. Maybe it's because I don't 'feel' anything down there; no cramping, spotting, or anything else that might resemble implantation. There has been a 'fluttering' sensation down there, but that could have been just gas. I am really tired and want to sleep, but that could be a side-effect from the progesterone. My tummy is bloated, but again that could be an effect from the hormones or gas. Of course books are full of stories about women who are pregnant and don't know, so maybe this will be a good sign. At least I haven't had any sharp pains on my side. I'm going to try and stay hopeful until the test results on Saturday.

3 comments:

Eb said...

It is thing of madness, the 2ww. I would like to be the official cheery one - sounds pretty good to me. Fingers crossed. In fact, everything is crossed for you.
One week down indeed.

Anonymous said...

Hope this comment gets through, my last couple haven't stuck! But I am very hopeful for you - all the drugs we are on during the 2ww disguise any symptoms you might have anyway. If you are into such things you might try a HPT, but only if you want. I kind of like having an idea before I go in, but you never really know until the beta! Good luck!

Phoebe said...

I hate the 2ww. Try to take it one day, one moment at a time. I know how hard it is. HUGS!!